Category: in person
- Register to attend a Back-to-School Gathering to build relationships with partners in your region and connect on shared work with both new and familiar faces.
- September 13–27
Washington, D.C. @ George Washington University: Sept. 13 / Register here.
New York City, NY @ American Museum of Natural History: Sept. 14 / Register here.
Austin, TX @ Center for STEM Education, UT Austin: Sept. 20 / Register here.
Bay Area, CA @ Genentech: Sept. 25 / Register here.
Southern California @ California State University/EnCorps STEM Teachers Program: Sept. 26 / Register here.
Phoenix, AZ @ Freeport-McMoRan Foundation: Sept. 27 / Register here.
7th Annual Partner Summit
- A full-day all-partner Summit.
- April 10
- Arizona Science Center in Phoenix, AZ
The 100Kin10 Partner Summit is an unforgettable event designed to amplify your STEM teaching work, spark meaningful connections with peers new and old, and explore what it takes to create systemic change in your own work — ultimately enabling us to collectively overcome the grand challenges to excellent STEM teaching. This year’s Summit features a full day of learning sessions (April 10th) and Invitation-Only Work Sessions (April 11th).
USED Comment Writing Session
- November 1 1-3PM EST
We are pulling together interested 100Kin10 partners and allies for a writing session tomorrow, Nov. 1, to develop a shared response to the Secretary’s Proposed Supplemental Priorities for the Department of Education’s discretionary grant programs (specifically the STEM priority).
The focus of the session is to review the Secretary’s priorities and develop a common response template. We will share it with the entire network before the public comment period closes on November 13, 2017.
- What: Comment Writing Session: Secretary’s STEM Priority
- When: 1-3pm, November 1
- Where: Penn Hill Group, 777 Sixth Street NW, Suite 500, Washington DC 20001
RSVP to Patti Curtis at email@example.com
100Kin10 at SXSW EDU
- A case study session at SXSW EDU 2018!
- March 6 2PM to 3PM CST
- Austin Convention Center, 500 E Cesar Chavez. Room 10AB.
Heading to SXSW EDU this year? 100Kin10 will be there spreading the word about the grand challenges and bringing allies on board to contribute. Join us for our session at 2:00pm on March 6th.
Boston Happy Hour
- Join Julie Drapala of 100Kin10 for a casual Happy Hour! Reconnect with your fellow 100Kin10 partners over light refreshments.
- September 28 5PM-6:30PM
- Boston - location TBC
It’s late notice, but we’d love to see as many of our Boston partners as possible!
- A save-the-date for our regional breakfast series to kick off the new school year.
- October 23–27
- Bay Area, LA, CO, TX AZ, DC and NYC
Save the date! The week of October 23rd, join fellow partners to start the school year right at a Back-to-School Breakfast in a region near you:
- Arizona – October 24th (MCESA)
- Bay Area – October 26th (National Writing Project)
- Colorado – October 25th (Colorado Education Initiative)
- D.C. – October 26th (Smithsonian Science Education Center)
- Los Angeles – October 24th (California State University)
- New York – October 23rd (New York Academy of Sciences)
- Texas – October 25th (Center for STEM Education – UT Austin)