Category: in person
Boston Happy Hour
- Join Julie Drapala of 100Kin10 for a casual Happy Hour! Reconnect with your fellow 100Kin10 partners over light refreshments.
- September 28 5PM-6:30PM
- Boston - location TBC
It’s late notice, but we’d love to see as many of our Boston partners as possible!
- A save-the-date for our regional breakfast series to kick off the new school year.
- October 23–27
- Bay Area, LA, CO, TX AZ, DC and NYC
Save the date! The week of October 23rd, join fellow partners to start the school year right at a Back-to-School Breakfast in a region near you:
- Arizona – October 24th (MCESA)
- Bay Area – October 26th (National Writing Project)
- Colorado – October 25th (Colorado Education Initiative)
- D.C. – October 26th (Smithsonian Science Education Center)
- Los Angeles – October 24th (California State University)
- New York – October 23rd (New York Academy of Sciences)
- Texas – October 25th (Center for STEM Education – UT Austin)
Lead an Unconference
- An opportunity to connect with and learn from other partners in your area by leading an unconference.
- May 31–June 1
This summer, bring the expertise of the network to your doorstep. We’re inviting a few dedicated partners to lead an ‘unconference’ for partners in their area. Whether cataloging approaches to teacher recruitment or getting feedback on a new idea, these events are opportunities to connect with and learn from other partners – and as lead, you get to make that happen.
Resource Exchange Opp
- An opportunity to showcase your materials at the 100Kin10 Annual Partner Summit.
- March 30–April 10
On April 25, 250+ partners will convene at Summit to ‘Chart our Course’ as a network, pooling strategies for addressing the grand challenges. This year, we’re inviting all attending organizations to pitch in: Send us your materials and we’ll distribute them in a special showcase of the network’s many approaches to resolving the challenges.
100Kin10 at SXSWedu
- A 100Kin10 and Chevron meetup for Happy Hour at SXSWedu!
- March 6 6-7 PM CT
Join 100Kin10 and Chevron for Happy Hour at SXSWedu! Reconnect with fellow 100Kin10 partners and STEM education allies attending SXSWedu for a casual happy hour meet-up.
Elect a Teacher for Summit
- A nomination to send an excellent STEM teacher to participate in Summit!
- February 7
We’re holding 10% of Summit seats for STEM teachers who will bring depth, perspective, and current classroom experience to Summit. All teachers’ travel costs will be covered up to $1,500. Teachers will be invited directly by 100Kin10 in the order of their nomination in mid-February. Nominations close February 7.