Month: August 2017
Teacher Experimentation Grant
- "How might we empower teachers to (and/or create systems that enable teachers to) experiment with their instruction?"
- October 25
We’re excited to announce up to $1 Million in funding (total) for a competitive opportunity for partners doing work in New York State to propose solutions that will help solve this challenge. We are open to a range of solutions and expect to make grants of a variety of sizes. In the past, grants have ranged from $25K-300K.
Lead a Project Team!
- We all have something to learn & share. Have a challenge you're passionate about? Sign up to lead a Project Team!
- September 20
Over 6 months, cross-organizational teams will work on projects that have the potential to improve their own work and positively impact the field. We all have something to learn and share — if you have a challenge that you’re passionate about and are interested in leading a Project Team to address it, sign up below!
- A save-the-date for our regional breakfast series to kick off the new school year.
- October 23–27
- Bay Area, LA, CO, TX AZ, DC and NYC
Save the date! The week of October 23rd, join fellow partners to start the school year right at a Back-to-School Breakfast in a region near you:
- Arizona – October 24th (MCESA)
- Bay Area – October 26th (National Writing Project)
- Colorado – October 25th (Colorado Education Initiative)
- D.C. – October 26th (Smithsonian Science Education Center)
- Los Angeles – October 24th (California State University)
- New York – October 23rd (New York Academy of Sciences)
- Texas – October 25th (Center for STEM Education – UT Austin)
100Kin10 at SXSW EDU
- 100Kin10 is up for a panel at SXSW EDU but we need your vote to secure our spot! Cast your vote.
- August 14–25
With the grand challenges mapped, the network is laser-focused on tackling them. Now is the time to spread the word and get allies on board to contribute. SXSW EDU is a great place to do just that, but we need your vote to secure our spot. Cast your vote.