Survey on PBA
- Do you make decisions about assessments? Take a Project Team's survey to help them better understand the current landscape of PBA implementation.
- February 24
The “Performance-Based Assessments in Science” Project Team is designing a pathway for institutions to follow for exploring the potential of performance-based assessments (PBAs) to elevate all students’ engagement in science and engineering practices. Do you make decisions about assessments or implement assessments? Take the team’s survey to help them better understand the current landscape of PBA implementation.
100Kin10 at SXSW EDU
- A case study session at SXSW EDU 2018!
- March 6 2PM to 3PM CST
- Austin Convention Center, 500 E Cesar Chavez. Room 10AB.
Heading to SXSW EDU this year? 100Kin10 will be there spreading the word about the grand challenges and bringing allies on board to contribute. Join us for our session at 2:00pm on March 6th.
7th Annual Partner Summit
- A full-day all-partner Summit.
- April 10
- Arizona Science Center in Phoenix, AZ
The 100Kin10 Partner Summit is an unforgettable event designed to amplify your STEM teaching work, spark meaningful connections with peers new and old, and explore what it takes to create systemic change in your own work — ultimately enabling us to collectively overcome the grand challenges to excellent STEM teaching. This year’s Summit features a full day of learning sessions (April 10th) and Invitation-Only Work Sessions (April 11th).