Collaboration Grant Application
- An application for funding to enable in-person gatherings of two or more partners. Only 100Kin10 Partners may apply.
- July 1–September 30
Collaboration Grants enable gatherings of two or more partners with the intention of discussing ideas and uncovering whether there is possibility for longer term collaboration.
They are an excellent way of discussing the potential of a Project Team – or just getting together with other partners to learn more about their work.
This opportunity is limited to 100Kin10 Partners.
Call for 2020 Project Team Leaders
- September 17–October 4
We are thrilled to open the call for the next cycle of Project Teams! Entirely led by partners, Project Teams are small, cross-organizational groups who work together for six months on a project that addresses a Grand Challenge related to each organization’s core work in ways that the rest of the network can learn from and build on. 100Kin10 supports teams with logistical support, leadership coaching, data collection and analysis, travel stipends, and more.
If you have a challenge you’re passionate about that can’t be solved alone, please complete our form by Friday 10/4.
100Kin10 September Workshops
- September 19 9:00am-5:00pm
- New York City
On September 19, 100Kin10 will host three distinct workshops for 100Kin10 partners, Teacher Forum members, and interested guests and allies to get involved in making progress on a specific issue underlying the STEM teacher shortage.
Attendees will choose one workshop:
– Foundational Math: Enabling Authentic & Joyful Math Teaching for all Elementary Students
– Work Environment: Nurturing Positive Work Environment for Teachers
– Rural STEM Teaching: Supporting Geographically Isolated STEM Teachers
Specific venue details + address coming soon!